Zurich - Drinks in a Glass Cube
Collected by Sue Wilcox
Schiffbaustrasse 4, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The Schiffbau, a renovated shipbuilding factory, is home to the glamorous restaurant LaSalle, the popular jazz club Moods, and this stunningly chic bar, which sits atop the 1892 brick structure in a striking glass cube. The modern-day clubhouse...
74500 Évian-les-Bains, France
A boat trip across one of Switzerland’s many lakes perfectly embodies the relaxed, romantic feel of the country. The ‘Suisse’ steam boat, which crosses Lake Geneva, transports you back in time—glimmering wood-paneled decking and huge open driving...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun