Collected by Brenden Niedermeyer
Limmatquai 144, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
The terrace at ETH Zurich—where Einstein was an alum—lords high above the city for catch-your-breath views beyond to the lake and the Alps. A number of trams will take you to the terrace, but the most fun way to get there is on the fire-engine red...
Bürkliplatz, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
At the end of Bahnhofstrasse, in Zurich's District 1, you'll find some of the best bargains in Zurich. Bahnhofstrasse is a street lined with big fashion names, but if you're like me and like to find unique souvenirs, the Zurich Flea Market is your...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019