Collected by Taffy Brodesser-Akner
Grossmünsterplatz, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
The Grössmunster is one of Zurich's famous four historic churches, and easily its most recognizable with its twin towers a distinguishing feature of the city skyline. (They haven't, however, been universally loved. Richard Wagner famously compared...
Grosser Muristalden 6, 3006 Bern, Switzerland
The German word "bärengraben" sounds an awful lot like what would happen to you if one of Bern's heraldic bears got a hold of you but it's really the name for the 1857 "bear pit" that was used to house the animals until 2006. The city's new "Bear...
Kornhauspl. 16, 3011 Bern, Switzerland
Rösti, a pan-fried grated potato dish, is famously associated with Switzerland’s German-speaking population. In fact the “Rösti Divide” is a term jokingly used to refer to cultural differences between Switzerland’s German and French linguistic...
Pilatusstrasse 10, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
"We don't have a collection, we just have nice pictures," art dealer and collector Siegfried Rosengart was found of telling people. Rosengart's "nice pictures" include 60 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings and 32 oils and 50 drawings...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map