Collected by Cmils
Hauptbahnhof Zürich, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
When you visit Zurich you feel like you’re at the epicenter of Western European intellectual thought. Since the Reformation, Zurich has been an incubator for progressive ideas as a peaceful axis of European cross-cultural academic, artistic and...
Napfgasse 4, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Über restaurateur Michel Péclard made waves in Zurich when he revamped Café Conditorei Schober, the historic 19th confectionary and coffee shop in the Altstadt. The result is a fairy-tale setting for terrific truffles, gorgeous cakes, and one of...
Bellevuepl. 5, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Cafe Felix is located at the Bellevue-Platz, which is in the old town of Zurich, across the Bürkliplatz, which is famous for the X-mas and flea markets. Here the river Limmat leaves the lake of Zurich, which is a tourist and local's hotspot to...
Maagpl. 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
Enjoy your "Urban Breakfast" at the 35th floor of the Prime Tower of Zurich. The name can't be more befitting: Cloud's Bistro, not to be confused with Cloud's restaurant facing the lake of Zurich. After leaving your coat and umbrella etc, at the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind