Collected by Frank Lin
Theaterstrasse 22, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
Locals all agree this is the home of Zurich’s—perhaps Europe’s—best sausage. What they’re divided on is which is better, the St. Galler bratwurst or the Servelat—both superbly juicy, flavorful, and with excellent snap—and divine with a crusty...
Löwenstrasse 1, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
At this perpetually packed café, locals angle for seats around one of the mismatched communal tables before heading to the counter to order the piled-high club sandwich, terrific Caesar salad, or one of the delectable pastries displayed in their...
Rennweg 53, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
This Zurich institution just off Bahnhofstrasse has been open for over a century, and is now run by Cristina de Perregaux, granddaughter of founder Fritz Honold. The confectioner and café offers terrific muesli and crisp Straumann Hüppen pastries,...
Storchengasse 9, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun