By Eric Weiner
Owned by the prince, Torkel serves classic Swiss fare (veal cutlets, fish in Riesling sauce) matched with a superb wine list. Dine on the covered terrace looking out to the Alps. This appeared in the July/August 2012 issue. Read Eric...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum