Collected by John Seidel
R. Augusta, 1100 Lisboa, Portugal
The Rua Augusta is an area in lower Lisbon near the Praca do Comercio. The architecture is old and many of the structures are original. This is a very beautiful street. The area is a wide, mosaic tiled walkway and it is closed to traffic. At the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village