Collected by Luuknienke
Piazza Sulis, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Before plunging into Alghero's narrow streets, it's worth getting an overview of the city with a walk around its walls. Climb the steps of Porta a Mare, accessed off Banchina Dogana; from here, the cordon of fortifications can be strolled in under...
Località Capo Caccia, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
The Grotte di Nettuno (or Neptune's Caves) is a wonderland of stalactites and stalagmites and freshwater lakes under Capo Caccia, a headland some eight kilometers (five miles) east of Alghero. It can be reached on a 20-minute boat trip from...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys