Collected by Luuknienke
Piazza Sulis, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Before plunging into Alghero's narrow streets, it's worth getting an overview of the city with a walk around its walls. Climb the steps of Porta a Mare, accessed off Banchina Dogana; from here, the cordon of fortifications can be strolled in under...
07041 Province of Sassari, Italy
The Grotte di Nettuno (or Neptune's Caves) is a wonderland of stalactites and stalagmites and freshwater lakes under Capo Caccia, a headland some eight kilometers (five miles) east of Alghero. It can be reached on a 20-minute boat trip from...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign