Zipolite is a rustic, free-spirited, authentic Mexican beach town. It is not a polished resort area. Don’t expect gift shops, golf courses, and fashionable bars filled with holiday revelers. This part of the Oaxaca coast attracts a wonderful mix of people; surfers, aging hippies, nudists, young and old. Many come from Europe, Australia and all over North America year after year attracted by the relaxed culture, warm climate, good restaurants, and modest prices.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip