Collected by Taylor Tompkins
Zambezi River, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
That's me there hanging on for dear life! This was the most exciting and terrifying experience of my life. The guide recognized a certain adventurous spirit in our group based on the fact that we were all serving in Peace Corps in various...
278 Parkway Drive, Cataratas de Victoria, Zimbabwe
Picture a giant kite, with a 10-foot tricycle welded to the struts. Strap on a motorcycle engine, attach a propeller, grab a helmet, and you're ready to go. Not adventurous enough for you? Then how about taking that open-air ramshackle contraption...
Mallet Dr, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
When visiting the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls, The Victoria Falls Hotel is an iconic, historic hotel you have to visit. Pause for a casual meal or a drink at Stanley's Room. The view out to the Rainbow Bridge was spectacular. I can't think...
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
The African Lion & Environmental Research Trust (ALERT) is a non-profit research and conservation organization dedicated to the facilitation and promotion of sound conservation and management plans for the African lion. They offer opportunities to...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna