Collected by Melissa
Playa las Gatas, Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
We hiked along a rocky trail starting at Playa La Ropa to get to Playa Las Gatas. You can make it in sandals although it's not a walk in the park. Once we arrived we were met with a crowd of locals enjoying their weekend. As you stroll the beach...
Camino Escénico a Playa la Ropa S/N, Playa La Ropa, Playa la Ropa, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
When we decided to spend a long weekend in "Zihua" we wanted a hotel with great views, conveniently located near a beach, and within walking distance of town. Casa Que Canta delivered these in addition to a tasty good restaurant with helpful,...
Playa La Ropa, La Ropa, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
La Perla is well known and there is a reason--the seafood is really good. I had the fish ceviche. (Some of the best I've ever had). You can eat in the shade or out on the sand. Put it on your list. And enjoy!
Barra de Potosí, Gro., Mexico
Barra de Potosi, near Zihuatanejo, is a small coastal village at the mouth of a lagoon. The lagoon, together with long stretches of adjoining beach, are home to over 200 species of birds, endangered butterflies, rare mammals and reptiles, nesting...
4552 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419, USA
A tartine (open-faced sandwich) and orange juice at this bakery and cafe will cost you $11.86, but this was no ordinary sandwich. It was a killer slice of miche (the right blend of crispiness and chewiness) topped with roasted ham and gruyère, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles