Collected by Melissa
Playa las Gatas, Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
We hiked along a rocky trail starting at Playa La Ropa to get to Playa Las Gatas. You can make it in sandals although it's not a walk in the park. Once we arrived we were met with a crowd of locals enjoying their weekend. As you stroll the beach...
Camino Escénico a Playa la Ropa S/N, Playa La Ropa, Playa la Ropa, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
When we decided to spend a long weekend in "Zihua" we wanted a hotel with great views, conveniently located near a beach, and within walking distance of town. Casa Que Canta delivered these in addition to a tasty good restaurant with helpful,...
Playa La Ropa, La Ropa, 40880 Zihuatanejo, Gro., Mexico
La Perla is well known and there is a reason--the seafood is really good. I had the fish ceviche. (Some of the best I've ever had). You can eat in the shade or out on the sand. Put it on your list. And enjoy!
Barra de Potosí, Gro., Mexico
Barra de Potosi, near Zihuatanejo, is a small coastal village at the mouth of a lagoon. The lagoon, together with long stretches of adjoining beach, are home to over 200 species of birds, endangered butterflies, rare mammals and reptiles, nesting...
4552 Grand Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55419, USA
A tartine (open-faced sandwich) and orange juice at this bakery and cafe will cost you $11.86, but this was no ordinary sandwich. It was a killer slice of miche (the right blend of crispiness and chewiness) topped with roasted ham and gruyère, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter