Collected by Angela
Tanzania, ArushaSerengeti National Park
On the eastern edge of Serengeti National Park, Namiri Plains opened in July 2014 as the first permanent camp set up within the Soit Le Motonyi reserve, closed to tourism for two decades, to allow the cheetah population to recover. 45 minutes...
Arusha Rd, Tanzania
Peaberry...mmmm...my favorite. I never thought I'd be able to drink it in a little cafe in Moshi at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro. They roast it right there, every morning. I drank it right there, every afternoon while I was there.
Spain’s Meliá hotel chain took over management of this 40-acre, all-inclusive beach resort from Kempinski in 2011. Airy, two-story blocks have rooms with huge baths and beach or garden views, and villas come with their own pools....
Kilawani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
A great feat of engineering from the colonial era, the Tazara Railway leaves Dar Es Salaam and rattles its once-grand carriages through the vast uninhabited Selous Game Reserve, treating its passengers to spotting giraffe, antelope, elephants, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village