Collected by Jenna Binion
Petrinjska ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Croatians aren't big on breakfast in true Mediterranean style usually a cigarette and a strong coffee is enough ha. This fantastic little eatery is a game changer offering a original selection of doughnuts and muffins as well as brunch bites. We...
Ilica 63, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Zagreb is a coffee town, certainly. Cafes abound. But the espresso isn't always quite up to the standards of third-wave coffee snobs who require 3 to 5 perfectly pulled ristrettos per day while on holiday (ahem). The clean lines and white motif of...
Tomićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Cap a night in Zagreb with a serving of Zagrebačka kremšnita, a coma-inducing layered dessert of custard, cream and a firm chocolate top. Husband-and-wife duo Stjepan and Ankica Vincek offer the tastiest slice of Zagreb's namesake cream cake, as...
Gundulićeva ul. 18, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Gostionica Tip Top is an old bohemian hangout—Croatian poet Tin Ujevic used to hang out here. They serve inexpensive but delicious Dalmatian cuisine in downtown Zagreb, and are known for their set menus—in particular, octopus stew on Thursdays and...
Ćirilometodska ul. 3, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Naive art—the work of untrained artists, also known as outsider art or primitive art—has a long and respected tradition in Croatia. The Croatian Museum of Naive Art is where these untrained yet perceptive artists are celebrated. The names will be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers