Collected by Diana Powell
Tomićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Cap a night in Zagreb with a serving of Zagrebačka kremšnita, a coma-inducing layered dessert of custard, cream and a firm chocolate top. Husband-and-wife duo Stjepan and Ankica Vincek offer the tastiest slice of Zagreb's namesake cream cake, as...
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
If this photo were snapped in an alleyway, or on a mysterious street, it would make the area seem ominous, but even on the snowy and cold winter day as I wandered through the wide cobbled streets around Ban Jelačić Square, I found warmth...
10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Black mustaches mark the entrance to Rakijarnica, a seasonal pop-up bar known for its after-hours vibe, live music and long list of rakijas, Croatia's take on grappa. The bar offers more than 25 varieties, including honey, walnut, plum and pepper....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local