Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Ul. pod bedemom 3A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
In the old town, near the waterfront, you'll find Zadar's green, meat and fish markets. They face each other and are open in the mornings from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fishermen supply fresh catches every day, and you'll also find herbs, fruits, olive oil...
Ul. dr. Franje Tuđmana 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The City Galleria in Zadar is far from the souvenir stands and craft stores near the tourist sights in Zadar's old town. This large shopping mall, complete with the requisite underground parking and movie-theater multiplex, is where you'll find...
Ul. Jurja Barakovića 5, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Zadar's antiques market is located in the old town, on Jurja Barakovića Street, and open daily from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and then again from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Military memorabilia from the days of Yugoslavia and earlier is popular, but that's just a...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos