Collected by Gretchen Kelly, AFAR Local Expert
Ul. pod bedemom 3A, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
In the old town, near the waterfront, you'll find Zadar's green, meat and fish markets. They face each other and are open in the mornings from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. Fishermen supply fresh catches every day, and you'll also find herbs, fruits, olive oil...
Ul. dr. Franje Tuđmana 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
The City Galleria in Zadar is far from the souvenir stands and craft stores near the tourist sights in Zadar's old town. This large shopping mall, complete with the requisite underground parking and movie-theater multiplex, is where you'll find...
Ul. Jurja Barakovića 5, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Zadar's antiques market is located in the old town, on Jurja Barakovića Street, and open daily from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and then again from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Military memorabilia from the days of Yugoslavia and earlier is popular, but that's just a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now