Collected by Colleen O'Boyle
Planning for a four-day trip to Zadar in June 2014
Ul. Ćirila Ivekovića 4, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
With Sea Organ and Sun Salutation, architect Nikola Bašić has created two spectacles that harness the beauty of Zadar’s famous sunsets. Sea Organ is a musical instrument fashioned from pipes and holes drilled through stone stairs that...
Sveti Filip i Jakov, Croatia
Literally translated to Saint Philip and Jacob, this charming town of about 5,000 inhabitants offers homey hospitality, rocky beaches and sun rays that literally give you a bronzed tan. Not olive, not brown, bronze. The food is delicious at every...
Ul. Butina 2, 22243, Murter, Croatia
Sailing through Kornati National Park—an archipelago of 89 islands, islets, and reefs—is one of Croatia’s most extraordinary experiences. Starting from Telašćica Nature Park on the southeast end of Dugi Otok island, the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter