Collected by Yvon Todd
Yvon Todd′s Wishlist
27 Somerset Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
The casual Village Market in Cape Town is set in a rather upscale, downtown shopping mall called the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village. Take the escalators to the upper level, where you'll find an open-air courtyard with ample seating among tables...
W Quay Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Quite honestly, Victoria Waterfront can and should be avoided as a day trip with tons of better opportunities around the city. But for a hotel, the Cape Grace is a stunning spot w/ old world elegance and modern services and amenities. Not to...
228 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Lola's Cafe, a sunny corner bistro in Cape Town, has delicious food (including great vegetarian options like a deeeeelish basil-mushroom toast) and perfect coffee. The espresso foam art is an unnecessary but appreciated perk!
Dock Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
If you're ever in the beautiful Cape, check out the Two Oceans Aquarium located at the V&A Waterfront. There are loads of activities for the kids and tons of very useful info for all ages. Once of the highlights for me is the Predator Tank, which...
76 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
On a street that looks a lot like one in the French Quarter of New Orleans sits one of the best markets on the planet. The Pan African Market is three stories of small shops filled with collectibles from all over Africa. My favorite section was on...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019