Collected by Yvette Piraino
Yvette Piraino′s Wishlist
Mercado de La Boqueria, La Rambla, 91, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
La Boqueria is known for its incredible selection of fresh fruit, amazing ham, and uber fresh seafood. Wandering around the market is a foodie's dream but make time for a meal at one of the many fantastic restaurant counters. My favorite meal of...
R. de Belém 84-92, 1300-085 Lisboa, Portugal
If you're visiting Lisbon, chances are you'll make your way to nearby Belem to see some age of Discoveries sites like the Tower of Belem or Monastery of Jerónimos. But here's something you must do while you're in the district. Eat pastry. This is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked