Collected by Yael Snir
Rabbi Yohanan St 8, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
A friend and I happened upon this spot. We ordered the curried pumpkin dumplings at the suggestion of our server and boy were they amazing! Not too heavy or greasy, and so full of flavor. This spot in general is such a sweet have from the business...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys