Collected by Marianna Muradas
1459 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Michoz's is a small place found on University Ave in the Hillcrest neighborhood in San Diego. My husband and I love to support local owned businesses and Michoz's is near my office, so we come here sometimes for lunch or dinner. The food is fresh...
861 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Edgewater Grill is located right next to the bay in Seaport Village. The location makes it an easy and quick walk from any downtown San Diego hotel. Sitting outside on the patio you can see great views of the bay, Coronado Island, and the Coronado...
416 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Fig Tree Cafe, located in the eclectic, historic community of Hillcrest in San Diego, is one of my favorite places to start a relaxing weekend. They have a great menu of homemade items, and you definitely have to try the house-made rosemary...
4574 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92116, USA
The Parkhouse Eatery is one of our favorites since we come here at least twice a month for breakfast. We try and experience new places as often as we can, but we always return to the Parkhouse. The interior is warm wood and cozy with a fireplace...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles