Collected by Tom Buckley
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Tulum is one of the most awe-inspiring archaeological sites in the Mayan Riviera. It’s the only fortified Mayan city built on the coast and boasts stunning cliff-top views of the Caribbean. This Post-Classic city, occupied up to the arrival of...
Cerrada Las Golondrinas 24, Alfredo Bonfil, 77560 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Just off of Cancun, as well as the islands of Isla Mujeres and Isla Holbox, opportunities to snorkel or scuba dive abound. The waters here are rich with marine life with the four different species of sea turtles here—especially abundant during...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December