Collected by Tom Buckley
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Tulum is one of the most awe-inspiring archaeological sites in the Mayan Riviera. It’s the only fortified Mayan city built on the coast and boasts stunning cliff-top views of the Caribbean. This Post-Classic city, occupied up to the arrival of...
Cerrada Las Golondrinas 24, Alfredo Bonfil, 77560 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Just off of Cancun, as well as the islands of Isla Mujeres and Isla Holbox, opportunities to snorkel or scuba dive abound. The waters here are rich with marine life with the four different species of sea turtles here—especially abundant during...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign