You See I Am Still Lingering In Spain...
Collected by Gretchen Wesche
Armed with one semester of Spanish between us and eyes wide, ready to take everthing in, I and 6 fellow students (studying French) spent a week traveling through Spain during our February break in 2010.
La Rambla, 65, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Amble down La Rambla, stopping to admire fresh flowers, original artwork, and Barcelona souvenirs at your leisure. Watch living statues come to life when you drop a euro in their cups—most will pose with passersby, for a price, of course....
Calle San Antón, 6, 18005 Granada, Spain
On a morning in Granada, a couple friends and I decided to wake up early to see what else the city had to offer before heading up to the Alhambra. What better way to start planning your wanderings than with a quick breakfast and much-needed...
Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n, 18009 Granada, Spain
A visit to Granada, Spain isn't complete without a stop at the Alhambra. The Moorish architecture, robust gardens, and stunning views of Granada combine to make a truly memorable experience. Start your day with a tour of the Generalife Gardens....
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun