Collected by Chelsey Rosetter
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Although a very popular hike in the Yosemite Valley, the hike past Vernal Falls up the mist trail to Nevada Falls is magical in the Springtime. Personally, I think this is the best spot to stop and have lunch. However, Be sure to check the signs...
Happy Isles, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Climbing Half Dome in Yosemite is something everyone should do at least once. It's a major commitment and takes several hours over almost a mile climb, but the views of the valley are unparalleled. One of the most intimidating parts is the last...
CATCH (Do): I spent two beautiful and memorable days in the lovely Tuolumne Meadows in Yosemite National Park this past July. Although the time spent was short, I caught that quintessential glimpse of what John Muir encountered while in Yosemite....
Mirror Lake, California, USA
I remember every year as a little girl taking annual camping trips during the summer to Yosemite National Park, CA. We would walk the trail up to Mirror Lake and have picnics. So as a mom, I wanted to share these fond memories with my children....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico