Collected by Alison P Mulvey
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Formerly the Ahwahnee Hotel, this stone-and-timber lodge—arguably the finest example of U.S. “Parkitecture”—has hosted such luminaries as John F. Kennedy, the queen of Nepal, Lucille Ball, and Brad Pitt. Its grand public...
Mariposa, CA 95338, USA
This was one of the truly GREAT restaurant finds we made during our 2 week trek around California and the funny thing was that it was completely serendipitous. We were coming down from Yosemite on Highway 140 heading toward San Francisco. When we...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village