Collected by AFAR Explorer
6-8 St. Helen’s Square, York YO1 8QP, UK
Betty’s is definitely the institution of Yorkshire. It’s a traditional British tea room originated from Harrogate, 1919. The tea room is somewhere tinged with elegant atmosphere that you can enjoy classic british style afternoon tea with...
42 Gloucester Ave, Camden Town, London NW1 8JD, UK
The Primrose Hill location is my original favorite, but the one in Hamstead Heath is equally lovely. The homemade marmalade (with grapefruit and seville oranges) is amazing. And they have prepared and packaged treats to take away. The design is...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign