Collected by Barbara
6-8 St. Helen’s Square, York YO1 8QP, UK
Betty’s is definitely the institution of Yorkshire. It’s a traditional British tea room originated from Harrogate, 1919. The tea room is somewhere tinged with elegant atmosphere that you can enjoy classic british style afternoon tea with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter