Collected by yongki
27St, ဗိုလ်ချုပ်လမ်း, ရန်ကုန်, Myanmar (Burma)
Also known as Scott Market, has colonial building which easily can found germs, art craft, textiles as well as Myanmar's traditional souvenirs, open from Tuesday to Sunday, and shut off on Monday as most public tourists spot around Yangon. Never...
Junction of Sule Pagoda Road, မဟာဗန္ဓုလလမ်း, Yangon 11141, Myanmar (Burma)
Wandering town in central Yangon? Try to catch up Sule Pagoda, another biggest pagoda in Yangon, truly in center of town and amazingly it stand side by side with Mosque and Church. Beware of such scam people which offering money exchange and tour,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village