The variety of geographical features, flora and fauna in this national park is astounding. Unlike many parks, Fuji-Hakone-Izu consists of a number of different sites throughout the region, which is roughly 100 kilometers (60 miles) west of...
This seaside town just 10 minutes by train from Yokohama is home to three important religious sites: the Buddhist temple Kotoku-in, its famous Daibutsu (Big Buddha) statue and the Shinto shrine Tsurugaoka Hachimangu. The temple’s main...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum