The variety of geographical features, flora and fauna in this national park is astounding. Unlike many parks, Fuji-Hakone-Izu consists of a number of different sites throughout the region, which is roughly 100 kilometers (60 miles) west of...
This seaside town just 10 minutes by train from Yokohama is home to three important religious sites: the Buddhist temple Kotoku-in, its famous Daibutsu (Big Buddha) statue and the Shinto shrine Tsurugaoka Hachimangu. The temple’s main...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May