Yoga is Om Sweet Om!
Collected by Ilene Schreider
Ah, Istanbul, I have such a love affair with this glorious city- where the Eastern Exotic meets the modern West resulting in a unique and unparalleled city, rich in history, seeped in culture, splashed with magnificent architecture, never-ending...
Santa Catarina Palopó, Guatemala
Just hours away from the United States and yet worlds apart, Lake Atitlan is truly one of the most beautiful and interesting places I've ever visited... and by far a magical and inspiring backdrop for any yoga practice. Nature puts on a glorious...
Nassau, The Bahamas
Down the beach from the wildness and noise from the Atlantis hotels and expensive food that is eh - is a serene slice of yoga heaven at Sivananda Ashram. The daily routine starts early in the morning and modest attire is required within the ashram...
Elia Beach, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
I’ve been on many yoga vacations & yoga retreats around the world and www.Yoga-Escapes.com is the BEST yoga trip out there! Yoga Escapes combines yoga & luxury in idyllic settings in Mykonos, Sicily & Egypt- with a good balance of relaxation,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now