Yoga, eat & volunteer in Bali
Collected by Sucheta Rawal
Things to do on my next visit to Bali
Dangin Puri Kangin, Jl. Sulawesi No.1, Dauh Puri Kangin, Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80233, Indonesia
Badung is a traditional marketplace in Bali. This is the least expensive place to bargain for handcrafted objects to take home with you, as well as to buy spices (cinnamon, cloves, saffron, and sea salt). Making your way through these bustling...
Jl. Sedap Malam No.72 A, Kesiman, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80118, Indonesia
While in Ubud, I saw many wonderful dance performances--there is a different one each night of the week. The best however, was Semara Ratih--it was amazing and mesmerizing. It clearly stood out above the others in its refinement. So if you are in...
South East Asia
This riverside orangutan rehabilitation camp is usually reachable only by boat. For times when the Sekonyer Kanan River runs dry, volunteers are building a 2.5-mile boardwalk to the camp. Workers are often approached by two curious orangutans, a...
After two weeks of hardcore family-visiting, my mom and I stopped for a night in Yogyakarta, en route to Bali to meet up with my father. This was the view from my balcony at the lovely Phoenix Hotel after a delicious dinner of fried grouper with...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village