Yoga, eat & volunteer in Bali
Collected by Sucheta Rawal
Things to do on my next visit to Bali
Dangin Puri Kangin, Jl. Sulawesi No.1, Dauh Puri Kangin, Denpasar Bar., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80233, Indonesia
Badung is a traditional marketplace in Bali. This is the least expensive place to bargain for handcrafted objects to take home with you, as well as to buy spices (cinnamon, cloves, saffron, and sea salt). Making your way through these bustling...
Jl. Sedap Malam No.72 A, Kesiman, Denpasar Tim., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80118, Indonesia
While in Ubud, I saw many wonderful dance performances--there is a different one each night of the week. The best however, was Semara Ratih--it was amazing and mesmerizing. It clearly stood out above the others in its refinement. So if you are in...
South East Asia
This riverside orangutan rehabilitation camp is usually reachable only by boat. For times when the Sekonyer Kanan River runs dry, volunteers are building a 2.5-mile boardwalk to the camp. Workers are often approached by two curious orangutans, a...
After two weeks of hardcore family-visiting, my mom and I stopped for a night in Yogyakarta, en route to Bali to meet up with my father. This was the view from my balcony at the lovely Phoenix Hotel after a delicious dinner of fried grouper with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico