Collected by Jessica Zhang
Irkutsk, Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
Lace made of wood. Traditional Siberian architecture. Irkutsk surprised me with its charm, the natural setting and the architecture. It’s also a very fun word to say. Homes like this are sometimes called Decembrist style for those who may have...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter