Collected by Alex Pietroforte
The Hayden Valley, where this picture was taken, is known for some of the best wildlife viewing in Yellowstone National Park. Thousands of bison, elk, grizzly bears, and coyote call the valley home and can be seen on the stretches of open land,...
Upper Geyser Basin, Wyoming 82190, USA
The Upper Geyser Basin of Yellowstone National Park is best known for Old Faithful, one of the most regular geyser spouts in the world. This area is home to at least 26 named geysers as well as many more geothermal pools. The area has boardwalks...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019