Collected by Sharon Hunter
3840 US-89, Livingston, MT 59047, USA
A real Western experience is easy to come by at the Yellowstone Valley Lodge. The Lodge includes a number of beautiful cabins and a restaurant situated along the Yellowstone River in Montana's spectacular Paradise Valley. The lodge is known for...
Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190, USA
Pass through Canyon Village and take the North Rim Drive. Park at Lookout point and take the paved trail down to Brink of Lower falls. As you descend you will indulge yourself in the sounds of rushing water and the smell of fresh pine. Butterflies...
Amphitheater Lake, Wyoming 83414, USA
On a brief visit with my brother in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, we hiked up to Amphitheater Lake in the Teton range. It was gorgeous! It was kind of a strenuous hike (especially if you're coming from sea level like I did), but well worth the climb. The...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked