Collected by AFAR Explorer
Free ranger-led snowshoe tours take winter visitors deep into the serenity of Grand Teton National Park. Daily treks allow guests to track animals; learn about glaciers, faults, and the greater Yellowstone ecosystem; and breathe fresh mountain air...
3285 Village Dr, Teton Village, WY 83025, USA
A men’s shop in the village at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wool & Whiskey sells bottle openers with handles made of antlers, Stanley flasks, and such wool accessories as the Lonerock Duffel Bag from Pendleton’s Portland Collection. After...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now