Puerto Vallarta's zoo, El Zoológico de Vallarta, is home to more than 700 animals—exotic bird and reptile species among them. Look for colorful flamingos and toucans, which aren't shy in front of cameras. Feeding and...
True, it's not much to look at, inside or out, but this humble shop produces the best handmade sandals in all of Puerto Vallarta. Samples of the various styles of leather sandals, or huaraches, hang on white pegboard; choose one you like and try...
Whimsical folk art from all over Mexico is on offer at this funky boutique, whose owners travel around the country for several months each year in search of high-quality handicrafts. There are carved and painted animals in vivid colors; the tissue...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum