Puerto Vallarta's zoo, El Zoológico de Vallarta, is home to more than 700 animals—exotic bird and reptile species among them. Look for colorful flamingos and toucans, which aren't shy in front of cameras. Feeding and...
True, it's not much to look at, inside or out, but this humble shop produces the best handmade sandals in all of Puerto Vallarta. Samples of the various styles of leather sandals, or huaraches, hang on white pegboard; choose one you like and try...
Whimsical folk art from all over Mexico is on offer at this funky boutique, whose owners travel around the country for several months each year in search of high-quality handicrafts. There are carved and painted animals in vivid colors; the tissue...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys