Puerto Vallarta's zoo, El Zoológico de Vallarta, is home to more than 700 animals—exotic bird and reptile species among them. Look for colorful flamingos and toucans, which aren't shy in front of cameras. Feeding and...
True, it's not much to look at, inside or out, but this humble shop produces the best handmade sandals in all of Puerto Vallarta. Samples of the various styles of leather sandals, or huaraches, hang on white pegboard; choose one you like and try...
Whimsical folk art from all over Mexico is on offer at this funky boutique, whose owners travel around the country for several months each year in search of high-quality handicrafts. There are carved and painted animals in vivid colors; the tissue...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May