Puerto Vallarta's zoo, El Zoológico de Vallarta, is home to more than 700 animals—exotic bird and reptile species among them. Look for colorful flamingos and toucans, which aren't shy in front of cameras. Feeding and...
True, it's not much to look at, inside or out, but this humble shop produces the best handmade sandals in all of Puerto Vallarta. Samples of the various styles of leather sandals, or huaraches, hang on white pegboard; choose one you like and try...
Whimsical folk art from all over Mexico is on offer at this funky boutique, whose owners travel around the country for several months each year in search of high-quality handicrafts. There are carved and painted animals in vivid colors; the tissue...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France