Collected by Yasmina Syadza
Yasmina Syadza′s Wishlist
West Detusoko, Detusoko, Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
It says, Kelimutu is one of few lakes that could change its colors. The fact the volcano has three lakes with different colors add more reasons to turn this spot as a must-visit for anyone traveling to Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. The trek...
Jalan Kyai Haji Agus Salim, Ie Meulee, Sukajaya, Kota Sabang, Aceh 23521, Indonesia
Want secluded beaches and thatched huts perched above lapping turquoise waves on white sand beaches facing the Andaman Sea? The island of Pulau Weh, locally known as Sabang, is about a 45-minute speed ferry ride from the Banda Aceh port. Jutting...
Mt Bromo, Area Gn. Bromo, Podokoyo, Tosari, Pasuruan, East Java, Indonesia
The concentration of volcanoes that form the spine of Java, Indonesia is spectacular and nowhere is that volcanic nature better explored than Gunung Bromo. Being at Gunung Bromo is literally being "on top of the world". You can also stay "on top...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign