Collected by Yasmina Syadza
Yasmina Syadza′s Wishlist
West Detusoko, Detusoko, Ende Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
It says, Kelimutu is one of few lakes that could change its colors. The fact the volcano has three lakes with different colors add more reasons to turn this spot as a must-visit for anyone traveling to Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara. The trek...
Jalan Kyai Haji Agus Salim, Ie Meulee, Sukajaya, Kota Sabang, Aceh 23521, Indonesia
Want secluded beaches and thatched huts perched above lapping turquoise waves on white sand beaches facing the Andaman Sea? The island of Pulau Weh, locally known as Sabang, is about a 45-minute speed ferry ride from the Banda Aceh port. Jutting...
Mt Bromo, Area Gn. Bromo, Podokoyo, Tosari, Pasuruan, East Java, Indonesia
Bright and early, just before the sun comes up over Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru and Mount Batok, with ample rolling fog and an epic eruption for good measure. We climbed Mount Penanjakan in our Toyota 4x4 pre-dawn in the headlights of some 1,200...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys