Yangon nov 2014
Collected by Jeffrey Lea
Kyaik Khauk Pagoda Rd, Syriam, Myanmar (Burma)
The phrase ‘treasure chest’ only begins to describe U Hla Win’s private gallery and residence - located in Thanlyin, one hour south of Yangon. His personal collection is the most impressive assortment of Myanmar artwork and artifacts in the...
No. 169, Wa Dan Street, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Shan Yoe Yar recently emerged as one of Yangon’s premier options for local cuisine. The restaurant is located in a newly remodeled teak colonial building in the central downtown neighborhood of Lanmadaw. It's pleasant environment incorporates a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter