Collected by RC
Ar Zar Ni St, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
I love this picture, the slight blur, the rough colors of the train and the people looking out the windows and hanging out the doors as the train arrives in the main railway station in Yangon. This beautiful old railway station has a looped train...
85-87 Thein Phyu Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
This delightful restaurant serves up a variety of Southeast-Asian cuisines, from Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. The decor is friendly and ambient. There is a fair trade shop above the restaurant called 'Helping Hands' which showcases...
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
One of Myanmar’s more revered reclining Buddhas. It is housed in a large metal-roofed shed, only a short distance, located north east of the Shwedagon Pagoda. Work on this image started in 1899, the donor named U Hpo Thar being fired by his...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles