Collected by Yane Azizah
Yane Azizah′s Wishlist
13 Lò Đúc, Ngô Thì Nhậm, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội, Vietnam
You’ll need some sustenance for a busy day, so after observing the early morning action at Hoan Kiem Lake, head to nearby Pho Thin for a warming bowl of Vietnam’s de facto national dish. Hanoians like their beef noodle soup fairly austere and...
20A Duong Ven Ho, Bưởi, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Commune closed in 2015 This creative hub/cafe/bar is situated on the less gentrified side of West Lake, which adds to its left-field allure. The cafe stocks high quality locally grown roasted coffee and serves all styles of expresso. The lakeside...
61 Cửa Bắc, Quán Thánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an authentic taste of Hanoi, the best places to go are usually humble street stalls or even bia hois. This little venue in Ba Dinh District, however, is a real hit with locals who want to go upscale in their surroundings without compromising...
15 Chân Cầm, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Inspired by the cooking of his wife's grandmother, Madame Hien is chef Didier Corlou's attempt at upscale but unfussy Vietnamese cuisine. Set in the former Spanish embassy, it is a beautiful spot for both lunch and dinner, with the outside...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos