Collected by Yane Azizah
Yane Azizah′s Wishlist
13 Lò Đúc, Ngô Thì Nhậm, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội, Vietnam
You’ll need some sustenance for a busy day, so after observing the early morning action at Hoan Kiem Lake, head to nearby Pho Thin for a warming bowl of Vietnam’s de facto national dish. Hanoians like their beef noodle soup fairly austere and...
20A Duong Ven Ho, Bưởi, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Commune closed in 2015 This creative hub/cafe/bar is situated on the less gentrified side of West Lake, which adds to its left-field allure. The cafe stocks high quality locally grown roasted coffee and serves all styles of expresso. The lakeside...
61 Cửa Bắc, Quán Thánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Vietnam
For an authentic taste of Hanoi, the best places to go are usually humble street stalls or even bia hois. This little venue in Ba Dinh District, however, is a real hit with locals who want to go upscale in their surroundings without compromising...
15 Chân Cầm, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Inspired by the cooking of his wife's grandmother, Madame Hien is chef Didier Corlou's attempt at upscale but unfussy Vietnamese cuisine. Set in the former Spanish embassy, it is a beautiful spot for both lunch and dinner, with the outside...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna