Collected by Miranda Yang
Graben, 1010 Wien, Austria
Vienna lights up with the warm glow of the Christmas season. Twenty official Advent Markets can be found throughout the city selling seasonal gifts, crafts and sweets, from City Hall to Maria-Theresien Platz to Schönbrunn Palace. Streets...
Barfüsserpl., 4010 Basel, Switzerland
Switzerland’s favorite cold weather libation is a piping hot glass of glühwein, a German-inspired mulled wine infused with the sweet and spicy flavors of cinnamon, clove, and star anise. The best place to enjoy a glass? The Basel Christmas Market,...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World