Xi'an After Dark
Collected by Emily Chu , AFAR Local Expert
Nanliu Alley, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
There are many night markets in Xi'an. One of the best is in the ancient city, near to the old Drum and Bell Towers. It's the perfect starting point for an evening walk through town or just a great option for fresh, authentic, and cheap food.
N Guangji St, ZhongLou ShangQuan, Lianhu Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001
This two-story nightclub knows how to throw a party, and is one of the best venues in Xi'an to experience the city's nightlife to the fullest. Party girls show off choreographed routines while the crowd grooves to both Chinese and English music...
Xi An Zhong Lou, ZhongLou ShangQuan, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China, 710001
Sometimes the best experiences are unplanned. When in Xi'an, be sure to stroll around the city at night, when ancient structures are magically lit up, and the night is abuzz with the hustle and bustle of people passing by—hurrying to the night...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum