Collected by Stephanie Dosch
283 Hebei Rd, Heping Qu, Tianjin Shi, China
If you're like me, you've visited plenty of cultural museums with fully furnished dining rooms or living rooms on display. Unfortunately, they're always neatly blocked off by cords and guards; no sitting down for a sense of what it might be like...
Zhangjiabao Shangquan, Weiyang, Xi'an, China
Seeing the Terracotta Army was the undisputed highlight of my most recent visit to China. They were only discovered within the last 40 years when members of a local hill tribe discovered large chunks of masonry which, when examined by experts,...
Nanliu Alley, ZhongLou ShangQuan, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
There are many night markets in Xi'an. One of the best is in the ancient city, near to the old Drum and Bell Towers. It's the perfect starting point for an evening walk through town or just a great option for fresh, authentic, and cheap food.
28 Xianning W Rd, JiaoDa ShangYe JieQu, Beilin Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
11 April, 2012 - Jiaotong University - Xi'an, China. The Wutong trees (called "Parasol" or "Phoenix" trees in English) are just now getting their leaves. In a few more weeks the leaves will be as large as oak or maple leaves. Jiaotong University...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village