Collected by Daniel Vangsgaard
Zhong Shan Lu, ZhongShan Lu ShangQuan, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361000
Every Chinese city these days has a "historic pedestrian shopping street," and Zhongshan Road (中山路) is Xiamen's. In its favor, it collection of historic buildings from Xiamen's colonial period combining Western architectural styles with seaside...
61 Hubin N Rd, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361000
Take a chance and stroll down one of Xiamen's many food markets. You'll have a chance to experience an authentic taste of Xiamen cuisine. Here are some famous Xiamen dishes, along with their Chinese names and pinyin. Enjoy! Xiamen Glass Noodles...
China, Fujian, Xiamen Shi, Siming Qu, 大学路 邮政编码: 361005
Huandao Road (环岛路), Xiamen Island's oceanfront ring road, is an important transportation thoroughfare and a popular destination in its own right. You can travel it by bus, taxi, or foot, but bicycles are the most popular choice with tourists....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter