Collected by Daniel Vangsgaard
Zhong Shan Lu, ZhongShan Lu ShangQuan, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361000
Every Chinese city these days has a "historic pedestrian shopping street," and Zhongshan Road (中山路) is Xiamen's. In its favor, it collection of historic buildings from Xiamen's colonial period combining Western architectural styles with seaside...
61 Hubin N Rd, Siming Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 361000
Take a chance and stroll down one of Xiamen's many food markets. You'll have a chance to experience an authentic taste of Xiamen cuisine. Here are some famous Xiamen dishes, along with their Chinese names and pinyin. Enjoy! Xiamen Glass Noodles...
China, Fujian, Xiamen Shi, Siming Qu, 大学路 邮政编码: 361005
Huandao Road (环岛路), Xiamen Island's oceanfront ring road, is an important transportation thoroughfare and a popular destination in its own right. You can travel it by bus, taxi, or foot, but bicycles are the most popular choice with tourists....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local