Collected by Jessica frank
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day weekend, my...
Amphitheater Lake, Wyoming 83414, USA
On a brief visit with my brother in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, we hiked up to Amphitheater Lake in the Teton range. It was gorgeous! It was kind of a strenuous hike (especially if you're coming from sea level like I did), but well worth the climb. The...
3079 Sinks Canyon Rd, Lander, WY 82520, USA
The Popo Agie (locally pronounced puh-PO-zhuh) flows down from the Wind River Range, through Lander, Wyoming and on to the Big Horn, Yellowstone, Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. In Sinks Canyon State Park outside Lander, the river abruptly...
- 1 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa
- 2 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 3 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 4 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 5 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast