Collected by Jessica frank
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day weekend, my...
Amphitheater Lake, Wyoming 83414, USA
On a brief visit with my brother in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, we hiked up to Amphitheater Lake in the Teton range. It was gorgeous! It was kind of a strenuous hike (especially if you're coming from sea level like I did), but well worth the climb. The...
3079 Sinks Canyon Rd, Lander, WY 82520, USA
The Popo Agie (locally pronounced puh-PO-zhuh) flows down from the Wind River Range, through Lander, Wyoming and on to the Big Horn, Yellowstone, Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. In Sinks Canyon State Park outside Lander, the river abruptly...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter