Collected by Jessica frank
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day weekend, my...
Amphitheater Lake, Wyoming 83414, USA
On a brief visit with my brother in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, we hiked up to Amphitheater Lake in the Teton range. It was gorgeous! It was kind of a strenuous hike (especially if you're coming from sea level like I did), but well worth the climb. The...
3079 Sinks Canyon Rd, Lander, WY 82520, USA
The Popo Agie (locally pronounced puh-PO-zhuh) flows down from the Wind River Range, through Lander, Wyoming and on to the Big Horn, Yellowstone, Missouri and Mississippi Rivers. In Sinks Canyon State Park outside Lander, the river abruptly...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now