Collected by Wy Ev
Wy Ev′s Wishlist
Melkmarkt 15, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
De Muze is a nice Belgian cafe that is popular with locals and just about everybody else who walks by and hears the jazz sliding out from under the door. The place is so popular that when we went in, there was not a table or chair that was free....
18, Komedieplaats, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Even if you aren't hungry, it's worth stopping for a drink at the stunningly beautiful De Foyer cafe in Antwerp. You'll feel like royalty under the magnificent dome of the the 19th century Bourla Theater . The stained-glass, rich velvet curtains...
Sint-Jansvliet, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
"What? We actually go under the river?" This is what I asked my friend who lives in Antwerp. She assured me that under the Scheldt River would be a tunnel that we could walk or bike through to the other side. I was game for her to show me this...
Hasengasse 2, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This small local boutique specializes in high quality woolen blankets from around the world. Chat with the charming store owner, Natalie, to gain insider knowledge about the variety of colorful throws offered in materials such as merino, cashmere,...
Neue Mainzer Str. 52-58, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This 56 story, 200 meter skyscraper is the only one in Frankfurt that’s open to the public. The Main Tower, named after the river, has two observation decks, as well as a full service bar and restaurant. For seven euros, you can take the elevator...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now