Work spring break
Collected by Alyssa
1140 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
The hotels housing this popular Fort Lauderdale mermaid attraction have come and gone, but The Wreck Bar has remained. We guess that means sirens have staying power. Built to resemble a sunken Spanish galleon, this kitsch bar inside the B Ocean...
2390 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Panther Coffee, in the ultra-cool Wynwood Art District and two other Miami locations, makes all drinks and brews to order, specializing in cortaditos, espressos, and roasting their own beans. It’s a hip spot with a Pacific Northwest...
3800 N Dixie Hwy, Oakland Park, FL 33334, USA
The Oakland Park Farmers Market is a seasonal market, open every Tuesday 3-8 p.m., November through May. More than a farmers' market, it's an event showcasing urban-farmed food and farm-to-chef creations. It's located at the corner of NE 38th...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos