Collected by Rafael Alba
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, USA
I have an aversion to hills, especially when riding a bike. This is not ideal, because I live in San Francisco and some days it feels like an entire city of hills. This bike ride is one of my favorites not only because it goes right through the...
Japan, 〒160-0004 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku-ku, 新宿区Yotsuya, 1 Chome−1−１１ 陽臨堂ビル 1F
When I took my beautiful wife to Tokyo to celebrate her birthday in March, because we only had three days in town we had to very carefully curate our dining choices. While we did visit an old favourite, most of the restaurants we visited were new...
Coyhaique, Aysén Region, Chile
Panguipulli, Los Ríos Region, Chile
Part of the Huilo Huilo Biosphere Reserve (declared a site by UNESCO in 2007), this quirky hotel is located within the pristine reserve, a temperate rain forest, with a staggering amount of biodiversity, waterfalls, flora, and fauna. Within the...
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
When you escape the tourist madness near Piazza San Marcos, you are able to experience the quiet serenity of the other sestieres.. Here a lone gondolier paddles effortlessly through little canal in the Canareggio area of Venice.
State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown 9384, New Zealand
Bungee jumping was invented in New Zealand, so if you're going to try it anywhere in the world, shouldn't it be at the world's first commercial bungee site? With a 140-foot drop from an old bridge straddling a beautiful turquoise river, the...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing