Woodstock, VT- June
Collected by AFAR Explorer
Kent Pond, Killington, VT 05751, USA
Fantastic photo site particularly at dusk. This photo was taken after the sun had set. All you need is a tripod. The lake was formed thanks to the Kent Pond Dam that flows into the Gifford Woods Stat Forest Park near Killington. The picture is the...
20 State Park Beach Rd, Barnard, VT 05031, USA
Just outside of Woodstock, Vermont, Silver Lake is a picturesque body of water, complete with kayak, canoe, and pedal boat rentals. I recommend paddling around the perimeter, then hauling the boat back to the beach and hopping in the water for a...
26 Central St, Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
Stepping into Who is Sylvia? is like entering the collective closets of all of New England's sassiest grandmothers. The treasures to plunder include embroidered Edwardian baby clothes, mink stoles, rhinestone brooches and felt cloches. When I was...
14 The Green, Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
The Woodstock Inn has a Rockefeller pedigree and the best setting in town. Bartenders are knowledgable about activities in the area, and rooms are spacious and comfortable. The gift shop features the work of several local woodworkers and glass...
69 Old River Road (Rte 12N & Old River Road), Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
Who remembers their very first drink? Likely not a single person- but these gals provide first drinks for many, along with a great libation for cookies and cakes... We visited the Billings Farm Museum (here the Ritz Carlton of dairy farms) while...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter