Collected by Maria Paz de Castro
69 Old River Road (Rte 12N & Old River Road), Woodstock, VT 05091, USA
Who remembers their very first drink? Likely not a single person- but these gals provide first drinks for many, along with a great libation for cookies and cakes... We visited the Billings Farm Museum (here the Ritz Carlton of dairy farms) while...
5817 Woodstock Rd, Quechee, VT 05059, USA
Welcome discovery traveling down Vermont's famous Route 4. Family activities abound, but plenty to keep a solo traveler busy. You can find a refreshing morning hike that starts with a dizzying walk over a very high gorge. The accompanying village...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun