Collected by Megan Eileen McDonough
Some of nature's most picturesque waterfalls around the world.
5300 Boulevard Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1C 1S1, Canada
Located a few minutes' drive from Québec City is Parc de la Chute-Montmorency. Depending on how much time and energy you have, there are several ways to explore the park. If you are in the mood for an adventure, I suggest climbing up the steps for...
53000 East Historic Columbia River Hwy, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
Go for a quick drive east of Portland, Oregon. Enter the Columbia River Gorge, winding above the southern bank of the river...and you'll be able to walk a short trail to Multnomah Falls—the height of a 60-story building, one of the tallest...
Vocabolo Cascata, 05100 Marmore TR, Italy
When near Terni, stop by this man made waterfall created by the ancient Romans. The controlled water flow is used to power the surrounding area so best to arrive in the early morning when the falls are at their most powerful.
10965 Berlin, Germany
Viktoriapark in Kreuzberg is a great gem of a park hidden in Berlin. The park is located on a small hill and is easy to get to with public transporation. There's a beer garden at the top of the hill with great views of the city. The western side...
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
Experience the largest waterfalls in the world by doing the catwalks that hang over the falls on both the Brazil side and Argentina side. You are guaranteed to get soaked! For more action, take the 15 minute boat ride that takes you under two...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign